CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 26, 2010

Am so so so so sorry....

Hi fabulous readers,

I am so sorry, I don't deserve to be back, I've deserted my blog for god knows how long, am so sowwwi :).... Its so hard updating the blog with so many changes going on in my life right now, but I think about the blog every night before I go to bed, and I always compose entries in my head and never update them on my PC, anyways I promise to do better...I've started a new process of writing my entries on my BB before going to bed or whenever I get an inspiration to write, I promise I will update more often now....

Anyways am so HAPPY and EXCITED to be back, I love blogging, I read blogs everyday and I love that I can be anonymous, I don't consider myself a shy person but am also not that very very open gurl....I never thought anybody read my blog, I just love the idea that I could write and share it whenever I deemed necessary, but recently I checked the blog email then i read a message from a very fabulous gurl, who wanted more updates and i couldn't love you more, am glad that at least somebody likes reading jollofabulosity, its such a challenge deciding on what to write and if my readers will find it interesting, then i realized that i started this blog not to please anybody but to write about stuff that i love and found interesting, so from now on i'll be writing about stuff I love and what makes me happy n about my crazy life in Gambia, which I totally adore....anyways gotta run, have to type up a letter for my boss, later dolls...

Mwahhhhhhhhh

P.S. thanks for your email S. even though am replying months later (just saw it a couple of days ago) it means so much to me that you read and appreciate this blog, I promise to be better...stay blesses

0 comments: