CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 26, 2010

Driving in Gambia

I know I said I had to type up a letter for my boss, but I'll do that later just found out that he left and since its a half-day today( dont u just love bjl) I decided to spend the rest of my afternoon before the close of work, updating my blog...Anyways this blog is to rant and rave, I hate and detest driving in Gambia, its such a pain in the freaking ass, everytime am on the road i turn into a monster, mainly due to the fact that you have to share the road with every living thing in the country nor does it help that the road are so small with bumps all along the way, its really hard driving on a tiny road trying to avoid the bumps at the same time dodging pedestrians, cows, sheeps, dogs, trucks, donkeys, every thing but worst of all are the bicyclists and motorists I hate them ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Banjul traffic sucks....sometimes I just feel like knocking over somebody on a bike then i remember that prison is not so fabulous, seriously I hate driving in Gambia, one of the few roads I love in banjul is the brufut road going to Tanji, its so freeeee, ahhh...

Anyways this post is due to the fact that I just drove to work today and had a nasty brawl 8am in the morning with a taxi driver so am a lil bit pissed, for my therapy i will now do another post of fabulous wedding cakes I found online, dont you just love weddings, totally awesome....

0 comments: