CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Embrassing Moments!!!

Sleeping in Class.....
This I must blog about, I have been in University for a while now but now am really in a hurry to leave. Ok, let me tell y'all what happened today, I went for my English literature class today very late so of course I had to sit in the front since everybody sits in the back to sleep, trust me its a really boring class...Anyways there I was in front, right under the teacher's nose, "Jinko-ing" I tried so so hard to stay awake, pinched myself, chewed gum, drew on my book, "maneh, I did everything yow", still I couldn't stop "jinko-ing" and I couldn't leave class cos she takes attendance....Meinnn, next thing I knew I was snoring, lol, right under her nose in class for everyone to hear..."giss nga yalla, cos i normally don't even snore, y man daaal howw ma sah yef yi num dorr reh" Can you believe my roommate sitting next to me didn't wake me up, but instead dis stupid Nigerian bitch (yup, am mad) was busy recording the whole shit...lol, well u know white people, my teacher just continued teaching like nothing was going on and now am starting to sound real loud (I had my head down on the table, pretending to be writing)lol next thing u knew, I fell flat THumppp, on the floor, lol that was when I woke up....lol I have never been so EMBARRASSED IN MY LIFE!! right there I "jinko-ed" till i fell outa my chair, in class, sitting right in the front, with the whole class present......lol at this point I am definitely wide awake, see white people they were all like, "OMg r u ok, Oh gosh what happened?" (lol, imagine if it was high school in Gambia, peeps will be laughing)I was so shocked, didn't know what to do that I just started to cry..."lol I was forcing tears, u should have seen me, looooooooooooolll" belie ma grawww...lol I didn't know what to say so I was like "nah, I've just been dizzy the whole day, plus I have terrible migraines and am sitting right under the projector, so I guess I just collapsed" lol lol lol, Migraines fan! I don't even know how that feels like, collapse fan! dama don Jinkoh beh danu....lol people felt bad so they couldn't laugh n you know white peeps they were all concerned and stuff, "u wanna go to the nurse etc etc".... lol the most funny shit was that after all that drama I caused in class my teacher and my stupid roommate knew damm well I was lying..
Lol, you should have seen the way my teacher was like "are you ok now,_____, do u think u can continue" she said it in the most sarcastic tone ever, lol i just wanted to seiii(melt), meanwhile my stupid roommate was laughing so hard she couldn't hold it, I just wanted to slap the Nigerian out of her face..stupid bitch!!

Lucky for me, class ended quickly, as I was packing up my books that I never opened my teacher was like "I guess there will be no sleeping in class after all" lol "woi suma ndey"....dama russ beh,I didn't know what to say so I just smiled..lol at this point my roommate burst into the loudest laugh I've ever heard she was like "na wow for u oh, sleep till u dey fall for class, only gambians, never nigerians, u don embarrass Africans, lol did u see white people face" (lol she s too razz(local) so we speak aku plus I love da way Nigerians talk)Bitchhhhhhhh...

lol I still can't believe this happened to me, pls tell me there are more embarrassing moments out there!!

0 comments: