CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Replying to your Emails.....

Hey guys,
I got a couple e-mails from people about how they love the blog and wish it was more interactive. Well first of all, I love reading blogs and decided to start this blog after seeing that they are rarely any Gambian blogs out there. So I decided to start writing about my interests, honestly there isn't any target audience for my blog, is just me rambling about what interests me and what I feel like writing about....

So here is the deal, I got some e-mails asking me to feature Fabulous Gambian people on my blog and make it more interactive, I would really love to do this, but I have some ethical concerns about putting people's photos up without their consent. I am not interested in creating any drama or negativity, so am not sure about that.
On the other hand, I would really love to do it because there are alot of Fabulous Gambians out there with incredible styles that deserve to shine. Plus, if I decide to go ahead with this, I promise to never put a contradicting photo or something that might offend somebody....

So let me know what you think by sending me an email, If u want to be featured on this blog or know a fashionista that deserves to be on, shoot me an e-mail at Jollofabulosity@gmail.com....
I have created a poll at the bottom of the page, please vote and give me some feedback....

Till then, be safe and stay fabulous..

xoxox,
Jollofabulosity

0 comments: