CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Its like 3.34am and I've been in bed for an hour and I cant sleep. I think I have some kind of disorder or something, It takes me about two hours to sleep after I've gone to bed and my brain is more active at night..Lol, I know strange rite? I usually have all these thoughts and ideas when am just in bed thinking, actually the idea to start my blog came whilst I was in bed, I know am kinda weird?

Anyways, today am in bed and I cant sleep, so am just lying here reminiscing on my high school days and all the fun I had. Am just thinking about the kinda guys we dated as teens and if our choices in men have changed?

Three things I would never do when it comes to guys and dating.

  1. I would never date a guy again just because my friends think he is cute and we "match".(remember when it was all about the friends approval,:ay yow ki dafa cute deh, bul wah yes rek" and like a toye u end up saying yes and the guy turns out to be the worst u've ever dated, am talking about smelly breath, a brat and all) Hell F*** no, from now on friends know about a guy after I've done my own evaluation.
  2. I don't think I will never date a guy without a car(lol in Gambia), in US, I just might...(OK, don't think this wrongly, am not high maintenance, lol am lying, I can be but just to a certain degree, anyways dega dega nak, I really think I have past the age of "harring" taxi with my BF when going out on a date, or "runga-ing" to a friends house...lol ladies just admit it rek, bobu dina garaww)..
  3. I will never make out with a guy behind trees or buildings...(lol, y'all don't even trip and act like y'all ain't done it before, lol I went to Marina and am damm sure of what my friends and I use to do,(lol wahuma sex deh, ahhaa, lol naughty minds) lol I remember when we will come for extracurricular and start playing games we had no business playing..."lol nyom spin the bottle", so don't even try to act like y'all never hid behind the C-block toilet, or D-block behind the arts class or picnic benches..lol fun times, fun times......

0 comments: